HOW TO VOTE FOR ERIC
This year for the Democratic Primary New York is using ranked choice voting. In order to cast your vote for Eric, be sure to rank Eric first!
Rank choice voting allows you to pick up to five candidates on your ballot and rank them by preference, 1-5. You can rank your 1st choice candidate, your 2nd choice candidate, and so on up to your 5th choice candidate. You may only choose one candidate per rank. If you rank Eric Adams 1st you cannot also rank Eric 2nd. You may rank as few candidates as you choose, and as many (up to five) as you choose. To rank Eric 1st, simply fill in the oval next to his name under the 1st column.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT
Once you have your vote-by-mail ballot, you can submit it any of the following ways:
- Put it in the mail making sure it is postmarked no later than June 22nd.
- To ensure your vote for Eric counts, please mail your ballot back no later than June 15th!
- Bring it to a County Board of Elections Office no later than June 22nd by 9pm.
- Bringing it to any early voting poll site between June 12th and June 20th.
- Bringing it to any poll site on June 22nd between 6am and 9pm.
HOW TO APPLY TO VOTE BY MAIL
In order to vote by mail you must first apply for an absentee ballot. You can apply a number of different ways. By utilizing the NYC absentee application portal, by going in-person to your local county board of election, by designating another person to deliver your application in-person to your county board of elections and receive your ballot, or by mailing or faxing your local county board.
The last day to apply to vote by mail is June 15th — however you should apply for your vote by mail ballot before June 7th to ensure you receive your ballot in time.
You’ll be able to track your ballot here.